So long to Taiwan we are finally in Hong Kong the last destination of our trip. This trip being my first experience out of the country is amazing, I have done more stuff than I could ever dream. This dream has been culturally enriching and jam-packed with new experiences, but I also was informed of some sweet opportunities for study and careers. Most of the jobs in Taiwan were specifically for Electrical Engineering majors but there were possible opportunities for the other types of engineering majors in the science parks and at the research centers. I think Taiwan would be a great place to study because of all the opportunities for internships and work students have at some of the leading manufacturing companies in the world. There is also tons to do in your free time in the city and in the countryside. Taiwan was awesome and I was looking forward to Hong Kong.
On the first night in Hong Kong we had free time to explore the city on our own, and I really think the city is awesome. There were many tall buildings and loads of people. That night my group went to a market, similar to the night markets of Taiwan where we practiced our bargaining skills with the local street vendors. It was a cool experience but most of the time the vendors didn't like the bargains . We only walked around the market and some parts of the city but I think the Hong Kong experience was achieved. Getting around on the subway and finding the various stores also contributed in the Hong Kong experience. I'm pretty sure that before we leave I would have done much more but after the first day I was satisfied and can't wait for what is coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment